Saturday, October 6, 2007

 

>.> i have a headache....i need to sleep damn it...but the damn air conditioning is fuckin busted!!!! i need my room temperature to be be between 65-70 otherwise the room just keeps gettin hotter and hotter! It's getting hot in herrrre, so take of all your clothesssssss, I am getting so hot, i will...sing a sad song, sing a lullabyyyyyyyy!!! I feel lonelyyyyy, all the tiiiiiime, and if I ain't dead alreadyyyy, oh you know the reason whyyyy.....mostly cuz I'm a hard man to kill.....like Bruce Willis, only without the power to make cars fly over you, or send them crashing into helicopters, actually, Will Smith can also make cars fly over him, but he's been progressively gettn older, and The Rock has become a metrosexual who'll put women's makeup on....so basically, our generation has no action heroes, save myself, so I'll try not to give into the temptation to put make up on....did i say temptation, I meant....I will distract myself with my guitah, although I've barely managed to play 3 notes, and that's at a great personal cost to myself, mostly cuz by the time I'm finished studying it's so late i just wanna crawl onto mah bed and lieeeee.lie there for a few hours.....then I drift off into Neverland with Peter Pan and I kill Wendy before she can trick peter pan into falling into Capt. Hook's trap cuz secretly she suffers Stockholm syndrome and Hook has lolicon, which spells trouble for our young flying hero in tights.....hm....a young boy in tights and "flying"...I think H.M. Barrie had a few not so socially accepted desires himself, especially considering the society in which he lived in, plus he's Scots! that must make for a killer repressive atmosphere/psyche whatever you wanna call it.....my god....what other disney characters have hidden messages?! I suppose Mogli did unspeakeable things with his "jungle friends".....wow.....I need some speell....i mean splee....sleep*!

Oh yeah....updates coming this week :D

0 comments: